Digital Accessibility for Nonprofits
Our Value Proposition
While you make the world a better place, make sure your website reflects your values. Access Armada can help you do good by ensuring your website and digital channels can reach everyone. And we know that for nonprofits especially, every dollar counts.
First (Home)Page Free
For all 501c3 or equivalent nonprofit organizations, Access Armada will comp the homepage (or equivalent) as part of any eligible engagement. Here’s the terms:
Just 3 Pages
Any web or mobile engagement of 3 or more pages, templates, or screen is eligible.
First Page Free
We suggest starting with the homepage, but we’ll comp any page you choose including donation pages. That’s a discount of up to 33%.
One Year Monitoring
We monitor 24/7 to ensure that your covered pages remain accessible.
Our Accessibility Services
Whether you’d like us to take a look at your existing site, help you make fixes, or review designs for a new site to make sure you build it right the first time, we can help!
Web Accessibility Audits & Testing
Remediation & Care Plans
Design & UX Reviews
Mobile App Accessibility
Accessibility Training & Coaching
24/7 Monitoring Plans
Refer your favorite nonprofits
We all have causes that we support and care about. Access Armada is proud to extend the First Page Free deal to any business or agency that refers an eligible nonprofit to the program. Double your impact!
Why accessibility is important for nonprofits
Most businesses cite budgetary concerns as the major barrier to digital accessibility (if they are even aware of the concept). And for most nonprofits, digital budgets are even tighter. But there are a lot of reasons why accessibility should be on the radar for nonprofit organizations:
- Social responsibility is the engine powering nonprofits and making sure that people of all abilities can access your website is the right thing to do!
- Nonprofit organizations websites are covered under the ADA as places of public accommodation
- Under Section 508, nonprofits receiving federal funding or grants must maintain accessible websites.
- Reach a wider audience with an enhanced, more usable digital experience
- Reducing barriers on your site can translate to greater engagement and donor conversions
Take your first step to a more accessible and inclusive website.