Accessibility Remediation Plans
We recognize that accessibility doesn’t happen all at once. Our team can help find and fix accessibility issues at your pace without the larger upfront costs of an audit or full rebuild.
Make an immediate accessibility impact
Accessibility remediation support can help your team:
- Start improving your accessibility immediately in the first month
- Identify quick accessibility wins that can also improve site conversion performance and SEO
- Prioritize accessibility barriers by user impact
- Create systems to incorporate accessibility into your ongoing site maintenance
- Reduce your ADA compliance risk
Why prioritize accessibility remediation?
Many organizations don’t have the time or budget to do a full audit or redesign right now. Others need hands-on support in fixing accessibility barriers found in testing. Remediation care plans offer the flexibility to prioritize and implement fixes as you go.
- Making your organization’s site inclusive is the right thing to do!
- Optimize your engagement, conversions and sales on existing traffic by better serving the 20% of Americans with disabilities.
- Reduce your risk of lawsuits under the ADA
- Improve the site user experience (and technical SEO) for your entire audience!
- Accelerate your impact while spreading your costs over time
How do accessibility remediation plans work?
Our team begins with rapid targeted manual and automated testing to identify high-level issues and set priorities with your team. We usually focus our initial remediation efforts on global sitewide components, high traffic pages, and user flows like:
- Header and footer
- Navigation and menus
- E-commerce checkout
All plans include monthly strategy calls to review progress and set new priorities. As we find and fix accessibility barriers, you can transition to lighter touch care plans with a greater focus on training, consulting, and maintaining your hard-won accessibility.
What does it cost?
That’s up to you! Remediation plans start at $999 per month and can be right-sized for your budget and timeline.
Many businesses can also take advantage of the Disabled Access Credit to receive up to 50% of their accessibility investment back in federal tax credits.
Speaking with an expert is risk free and costs nothing.
Other Accessibility Services
We can put together a cost-effective package to save you time, effort and money as you incorporate accessibility into other parts of your organization.