Mobile App Accessibility Audits
Our team of accessibility experts can build your organization a comprehensive and efficient roadmap for finding and fixing accessibility barriers on your mobile apps.
Take your first steps towards mobile app ADA compliance
Mobile accessibility audits can help your team:
- Better understand how users with disabilities experience your mobile apps
- Identify quick wins and conversion optimization opportunities by reducing usability and accessibility barriers
- Prioritize accessibility issue by user impact
- Reach a wider audience with an enhanced, more usable digital experience
- Reduce your ADA compliance risk !
Why prioritize mobile app accessibility?
Mobile apps are indispensable technology in everyday life. Without mobile apps, we couldn’t manage our daily schedules, communicate with friends and family, or even navigate the world.
- Making your organization’s site inclusive is the right thing to do!
- Optimize your engagement, conversions and sales on existing traffic by better serving the 20% of Americans with disabilities.
- Reduce your risk of lawsuits under the ADA
- Improve the site user experience (and technical SEO) for your entire audience!
Our audits include
- Log of all identified accessibility issues organized for your development team into discrete bugs. Easily imported into ticketing systems like JIRA, Trello, Asana or whatever you use to manage task tracking.
- Explanation of each issue and its impact on users
- Screenshots and screen recordings of each issue
- Ranking of severity so you can prioritize
- Step-by-step instructions to reproduce the issue
- Recommendations for remediating the accessibility issue (including code samples when relevant)
- Presentation of findings by an expert accessibility consultant
- Follow-ups: we know it’s a lot to take in all at once. Take a minute to digest and we can answer any of your questions.
Our testing methodology
We combine automated testing with hands-on manual assessments to deliver value with minimal overhead.
- All sites are evaluated to WCAG 2.2 Level AA standards across multiple devices and all supported OS versions
- Automated testing
- Keyboard-only testing
- Color contrast testing
- Full browser zoom testing
- Text and display resizing on mobile devices
- Text spacing testing
- Screen reader testing on both iOS Voiceover and Android Talkback
What does it cost?
Compared to web accessibility audits, mobile apps have only two OS versions to test, which means they tend to be significantly less expensive. If you also have a website, ask us about how we can save money by combining mobile and web audits.
Many businesses can also take advantage of the Disabled Access Credit to receive up to 50% of their accessibility investment back in federal tax credits.
Speaking with an expert is risk free and costs nothing.
Other Accessibility Services
We can put together a cost-effective package to save you time, effort and money as you incorporate accessibility into other parts of your organization.