Web Accessibility Audits
Our team of accessibility experts can build your organization a comprehensive and efficient roadmap for finding and fixing accessibility barriers on your website.
Take your first steps towards website ADA compliance
Web accessibility audits can help your team:
- Better understand how users with disabilities experience your website
- Identify quick wins and conversion optimization opportunities by reducing usability and accessibility barriers
- Prioritize accessibility issue by user impact
- Reach a wider audience with an enhanced, more usable digital experience
- Reduce your ADA compliance risk !
Why prioritize web accessibility?
“I have more budget than I know what to spend on,” said no one ever.
But if you haven’t incorporated web accessibility when your site is first built, there are some important reasons why you should prioritize it now:
- Making your organization’s site inclusive is the right thing to do!
- Optimize your engagement, conversions and sales on existing traffic by better serving the 20% of Americans with disabilities.
- Reduce your risk of lawsuits under the ADA
- Improve the site user experience (and technical SEO) for your entire audience!
Our audits include
- Log of all identified accessibility issues organized for your development team into discrete bugs. Easily imported into ticketing systems like JIRA, Trello, Asana or whatever you use to manage task tracking.
- Explanation of each issue and its impact on users
- Screenshots and screen recordings of each issue
- Ranking of severity so you can prioritize
- Step-by-step instructions to reproduce the issue
- Recommendations for remediating the accessibility issue (including code samples when relevant)
- Presentation of findings by an expert accessibility consultant
- Follow-ups: we know it’s a lot to take in all at once. Take a minute to digest and we can answer any of your questions.
Our testing methodology
We combine automated testing with hands-on manual assessments to deliver value with minimal overhead.
- All sites are evaluated to WCAG 2.2 Level AA standards across multiple devices, operating systems, and browsers
- Automated testing
- Keyboard-only testing
- Color contrast testing
- Full browser zoom testing
- Text and display resizing on mobile devices
- Text spacing testing
- Screen reader testing on all major screen reader software including JAWS, NVDA, Voiceover, and Talkback
What does it cost?
That depends on factors like the number of pages that need to be tested, what type of functionality, and how much cross-testing you need. We offer options suitable for organizations of all types from nonprofits to small businesses to Fortune 500.
Many businesses can also take advantage of the Disabled Access Credit to receive up to 50% of their accessibility investment back in federal tax credits.
Speaking with an expert is risk free and costs nothing. Our first step is to make sure you even need a web accessibility audit.
Other Accessibility Services
We can put together a cost-effective package to save you time, effort and money as you incorporate accessibility into other parts of your organization.